Here we are describing methods generally applicable to supports on structures which subject only to vibration of low severity and low risk of mechanical impact
1) For non-sheathed cables, installation in conduit without further fixing of the cables, precautions are being taken against undue compression or other mechanical stressing of the insulation at the top of any vertical runs exceeding 5m in length.
2) For cables of any type, installation inducting or trunking without further fixing of the cables, vertical runs not exceeding 5m in length without intermediate support.
3) For sheathed and /or armoured cables in horizontal runs which are inaccessible and unlikely to be disturbed, resting without fixing on part of a building, the surface of that part being reasonably smooth.
4) For sheathed and armoured cables in vertical runs which are inaccessible and unlikely to be disturbed, support at the top of the run by the clip and a rounded support of a radius not less than the standard values.
5) For sheathed cables without armour in vertical runs which are inaccessible and unlikely to be disturbed, support by the method described in above point; the length of the run without intermediate support not exceeding 2m for the lead- sheathed cable or 5m for a rubber-or-PVC sheathed cable.
6) For rubber or PVC- sheathed cables, installation in the conduit without further fixing of the cables, any vertical runs being in a conduit of suitable size and not exceeding 5m in length.
www.electrikals.com will provide you the best performance equipment’s for industries, commercial buildings, indoor and outdoor for providing Comfortable working environment.
To buy all types of cables, conductors of reputed brands online at very reasonable prices please visit www.electrikals.com
If any queries please contact @ email@example.com